Expert: Photo appears to be missing sister
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A forensic expert says the girl in a photo sent to the family of the missing Bradley sisters last year appears to be Tionda.
Tionda and her sister, Diamond, disappeared from their South Side home in July 2001.
Last year, the family received an email that led them to a photo posted online. The Bradley sisters' great aunt - Sheila Bradley-Smith - claims forensic artist Lois Gibson agrees the girl in the photo is Tionda.
The Chicago police cold case squad says they are still investigating and have not determined who the girl is.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Flight delays, cancellations at O'Hare, Midway
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood 51 min ago
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- Lombard man charged with threatening Glenbard East H.S.
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos