'Stacy Ann' boat to aid in missing woman search
Friends of Stacy Peterson have introduced a new tool to use as they conduct water searches for the missing woman.
They unveiled a new boat named the 'Stacy Ann' Saturday in Channahon.
The group says they will use the boat to search different waterways and look for clues in Peterson's disappearance.
Peterson has been missing since October 2007. Her husband, Drew Peterson, a former Bolingbrook police officer, has been named a 'person of interest' in her disappearance.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse 4 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport