MSI offers free admission
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A popular attraction in Chicago is offering free admission.
The Museum of Science and Industry turns 75 next Thursday. Since its opening in 1933, more than 175 million people have visited the museum dedicated to science and industrial enlightenment.
To celebrate the anniversary, general admission will be free on June 17 through June 22.
The museum will also host a weekend celebration June 19 through June 22.
museum of science and industry, local
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year