MSI offers free admission
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A popular attraction in Chicago is offering free admission.
The Museum of Science and Industry turns 75 next Thursday. Since its opening in 1933, more than 175 million people have visited the museum dedicated to science and industrial enlightenment.
To celebrate the anniversary, general admission will be free on June 17 through June 22.
The museum will also host a weekend celebration June 19 through June 22.
museum of science and industry, local
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder 14 min ago
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas 28 min ago
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen 40 min ago
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day Parade Queen
36 min ago