New sketch of Lane Bryant killer
The Tinley Park Police Department and the South Suburban Major Crimes Task Force have released a computer generated composite of the offender in the Lane Bryant murders. The Illinois State Police developed the computer generated likeness while working closely with the surviving victim of the crime.
The description of the physical characteristics of the offender has not changed but the new composite reveals a more life-like depiction of the killer. The public can view the composite at www.tinleyparkpolice.org.
According to the Tinley Park Police Department, the public should remember that the killer remains at large, and should be considered armed and dangerous. A $1000 reward has been established for information leading to the arrest of the killer.
Any person with information that may assist in the investigation is asked to call the Tinley Park Police hotline number: 708-444-5394.
The man in question gunned down five women at a Tinley Park store in February. Five women - store manager Rhoda McFarland and shoppers Carrie Chiuso from Frankfort, Sarah Szafranski from Oak Forest, Connie Woolfolk from Flossmoor and Jennifer Bishop from South Bend, Indiana - were killed.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD