Man charged with killing pregnant woman
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A 30-year-old man is charged with shooting and killing a pregnant woman and injuring another man.
Carlos Hensley is charged with first degree murder and attempted murder. He is accused of fatally shooting 21-year-old Kiana Green as she sat in a car at a stop light in Calumet Heights neighborhood on May 24. Green died two days later.
A 27-year-old man was also injured in the shooting.
Hensley will appear in court Thursday afternoon.
- Officer in good condition following police chase 41 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...