FBI returns to store where 5 people killed
TINLEY PARK, Ill. (WLS) -- The FBI returned to the scene of a deadly shooting spree at a suburban Lane Bryant store.
Federal agents were out Thursday looking for more clues at the Lane Bryant in Tinley Park. That's where five women were shot and killed on February 2. A sixth victim survived.
No arrests have been made.
The FBI won't comment on what brought them back out to the store.
Tinley Park Police are assisting with the investigation. They say this return visit is to make sure investigators haven't missed any clues.
The South Suburban Major Crimes Task Force is also assisting with the evidence collection.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos