FBI returns to store where 5 people killed
TINLEY PARK, Ill. (WLS) -- The FBI returned to the scene of a deadly shooting spree at a suburban Lane Bryant store.
Federal agents were out Thursday looking for more clues at the Lane Bryant in Tinley Park. That's where five women were shot and killed on February 2. A sixth victim survived.
No arrests have been made.
The FBI won't comment on what brought them back out to the store.
Tinley Park Police are assisting with the investigation. They say this return visit is to make sure investigators haven't missed any clues.
The South Suburban Major Crimes Task Force is also assisting with the evidence collection.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 50 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 57 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 47 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
47 min ago
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of...
50 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
57 min ago
- Missing Malaysia plane had Iranian asylum...
53 min ago