Cub fan arrested for throwing ball at Ramirez
One Cub fan is in trouble with the law after police say he tried to throw a ball at an opposing player.
In the seventh inning the Dodgers Manny Ramirez hit a solo home run into the bleachers. That ball was thrown back right away.
But when Manny took the field in the bottom of the inning, police say a fan threw another ball at him. Security guards grabbed 31-year-old Paul Solans and police arrested him.
Solans has been charged with reckless conduct. He is scheduled to appear in misdemeanor court next month.
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case merge, police say 21 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office 30 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute 56 min ago
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case...
21 min ago