Ford plans to cut nearly 800 jobs
CHICAGO (WLS) -- There will be more layoffs at an auto plant on Chicago's Far South Side. Ford plans to cut nearly 800 jobs at its factory at 103rd and Torrence.
Back in September, the company announced that it would cut one of two shifts at that location, affecting 600 part-time workers.
Ford now says 792 jobs will be lost as of November 3.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds