Midway tops O'Hare in on-time rankings
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago's O'Hare Airport did not fare well in a ranking of on-time statistics for the country's major airports.
Of the 32 major U.S. airports, Midway came in third in on-time arrivals for the month of September. More than 90 percent of flights landed as scheduled.
But, O'Hare came in at 28th, with just over 76 percent of flights arriving on-time.
The best airport for on time arrivals was Salt Lake City. The worst: New York's JFK.
For departures, Midway ranked 13th, with just over 88 percent of flights taking off on time. O'Hare came in last, with less than 79 percent of flights leaving as scheduled. Again, the best airport was Salt Lake City.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 17 min ago
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos