Midway tops O'Hare in on-time rankings
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago's O'Hare Airport did not fare well in a ranking of on-time statistics for the country's major airports.
Of the 32 major U.S. airports, Midway came in third in on-time arrivals for the month of September. More than 90 percent of flights landed as scheduled.
But, O'Hare came in at 28th, with just over 76 percent of flights arriving on-time.
The best airport for on time arrivals was Salt Lake City. The worst: New York's JFK.
For departures, Midway ranked 13th, with just over 88 percent of flights taking off on time. O'Hare came in last, with less than 79 percent of flights leaving as scheduled. Again, the best airport was Salt Lake City.
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos