'Parade school' for Thanksgiving volunteers
A thousand volunteers learned Saturday how to operate the giant inflatable balloons that will be part of Chicago's upcoming Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Organizers call Saturday's event outside the Museum of Science and Industry "parade school."
Tens of thousands will gather on State Street for the Thanksgiving Day Parade, which will celebrate its 75th anniversary this year.
museum of science and industry, local
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 15 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to... 24 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77