Fire destroys 2 homes in Roseland neighborhood
January 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Fire overnight damaged a pair of homes in Roseland and leaves several people homeless.
It started in an abandoned house near 101st and Yale and then spread to the occupied home next door.
No one was hurt. An investigation is underway into what caused the fire
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 56 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 3 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 30 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
56 min ago