Police find huge cocaine stash
January 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were arrested Monday in a drug bust that netted more than $19 million worth of illegal drugs in the Little Village neighborhood.
Forty-one-year-old Lorenzo Barrios and 39-year-old Anastacio Esparza are charged with drug possession.
Police say they stopped a minivan near 28th and Hamlin and found a duffle bag full of cocaine inside.
Officers were then led to a house near 26th and Springfield where they say they uncovered a huge stash of cocaine. In all, police seized nearly 350 pounds.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits