Police find huge cocaine stash
January 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were arrested Monday in a drug bust that netted more than $19 million worth of illegal drugs in the Little Village neighborhood.
Forty-one-year-old Lorenzo Barrios and 39-year-old Anastacio Esparza are charged with drug possession.
Police say they stopped a minivan near 28th and Hamlin and found a duffle bag full of cocaine inside.
Officers were then led to a house near 26th and Springfield where they say they uncovered a huge stash of cocaine. In all, police seized nearly 350 pounds.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 41 min ago
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says 17 min ago
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind. 31 min ago
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid 39 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos