Police find huge cocaine stash
January 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were arrested Monday in a drug bust that netted more than $19 million worth of illegal drugs in the Little Village neighborhood.
Forty-one-year-old Lorenzo Barrios and 39-year-old Anastacio Esparza are charged with drug possession.
Police say they stopped a minivan near 28th and Hamlin and found a duffle bag full of cocaine inside.
Officers were then led to a house near 26th and Springfield where they say they uncovered a huge stash of cocaine. In all, police seized nearly 350 pounds.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 7 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 36 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 20 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds