Police find huge cocaine stash
January 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were arrested Monday in a drug bust that netted more than $19 million worth of illegal drugs in the Little Village neighborhood.
Forty-one-year-old Lorenzo Barrios and 39-year-old Anastacio Esparza are charged with drug possession.
Police say they stopped a minivan near 28th and Hamlin and found a duffle bag full of cocaine inside.
Officers were then led to a house near 26th and Springfield where they say they uncovered a huge stash of cocaine. In all, police seized nearly 350 pounds.
- CTA: Red Line delays persist, train service restored 63rd to 95th
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 3 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos