Police bust West Side meth lab
February 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators say they've uncovered a meth lab on Chicago's West Side.
They say they made one arrest in a raid in the 11-hundred block of west fulton market.
Police say they recovered more than 46-hundred dollars worth of crystal meth... And various drug paraphernalia.Doug Denenberg, 30, was taken into custody and charged with drug possession.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake