Police bust West Side meth lab
February 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators say they've uncovered a meth lab on Chicago's West Side.
They say they made one arrest in a raid in the 11-hundred block of west fulton market.
Police say they recovered more than 46-hundred dollars worth of crystal meth... And various drug paraphernalia.Doug Denenberg, 30, was taken into custody and charged with drug possession.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 44 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert 39 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 21 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
21 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
44 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
39 min ago