Police bust West Side meth lab
February 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators say they've uncovered a meth lab on Chicago's West Side.
They say they made one arrest in a raid in the 11-hundred block of west fulton market.
Police say they recovered more than 46-hundred dollars worth of crystal meth... And various drug paraphernalia.Doug Denenberg, 30, was taken into custody and charged with drug possession.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game 27 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Rod Blagojevich arrest 5th anniversary: a look back
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Heisman Trophy 2013 Finalists: Jameis Winston, NIU's Jordan...
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Eataly Chicago closes for day- one week after opening
- Rich Williamson of Ill. GOP dies at 64
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913 32 min ago
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
27 min ago
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest...
35 min ago