2 hospitalized after CO leak
February 27, 2009 (CHICAG0) (WLS) -- Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at a drug store on the city's Northwest Side.
Emergency crews responded to a call this afternoon at the c-v-s pharmacy in the 47-hundred block of North Milwaukee Avenue.
A faulty furnace is blamed for the CO leak. It's not clear whether those injured are employees or customers.
Both are in fair condition.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates 52 min ago