2 hospitalized after CO leak
February 27, 2009 (CHICAG0) (WLS) -- Two people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at a drug store on the city's Northwest Side.
Emergency crews responded to a call this afternoon at the c-v-s pharmacy in the 47-hundred block of North Milwaukee Avenue.
A faulty furnace is blamed for the CO leak. It's not clear whether those injured are employees or customers.
Both are in fair condition.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...