Man charged with child pornography distribution
March 10, 2009 (WLS) -- A suburban man is charged with distributing child pornography across the nation.
Bond was set at $250,000 for 45-year-old Robert Persiani.
He was arrested at his home in South Chicago Heights on Monday, following a four month investigation.
Police say they seized a computer and several CDs in a raid on his home in December, containing more than 100 child pornography images and videos.
Investigators were particularly disturbed by a video that used children to instruct pedophiles on how to molest children and conceal the crime.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos