Man charged with child pornography distribution
March 10, 2009 (WLS) -- A suburban man is charged with distributing child pornography across the nation.
Bond was set at $250,000 for 45-year-old Robert Persiani.
He was arrested at his home in South Chicago Heights on Monday, following a four month investigation.
Police say they seized a computer and several CDs in a raid on his home in December, containing more than 100 child pornography images and videos.
Investigators were particularly disturbed by a video that used children to instruct pedophiles on how to molest children and conceal the crime.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 51 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn 55 min ago
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper 42 min ago
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
51 min ago