Suspect in Curry ex, baby's murders due in court
April 9, 2009 (WLS) -- The suspect in the murder of the ex-girlfriend of former Chicago Bull Eddy Curry and her 9-month-old daughter appears in court Thursday morning.
Goings was Henry's one-time attorney. He will be formally arraigned this morning.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 25 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 11 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos