3rd suit filed against Crestwood over water
May 2, 2009 (WLS) -- A third class-action lawsuit has been filed over possibly tainted drinking water.
This latest suit was filed Friday by former Crestwood resident Diana Delarosa. She lost four family members to diseases possibly linked to allegedly contaminated water.
The suit claims that in 1986, state regulators told Crestwood officials that a well they were using was tainted with dangerous chemicals. The well was shut down in 2007.
Two other class-action suits were recently filed against Crestwood.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand