'Ferris Bueller' home offered at $2.3M
May 26, 2009 (WLS) -- The home of Ferris Bueller's best friend is on the market.
The Highland Park home that was used in the 1986 movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is up for sale. The asking price- $2.3 million.
The steel and glass home- located at 370 Beech Street in Highland Park- was that of Bueller's best friend, Cameron Frye, in the John Hughes film. In the movie, Bueller (played by Matthew Broderick), Bueller's girlfriend and Frye skip school to enjoy Chicago.
One of the most memorable scenes takes place at the home when the two high school seniors try to reverse the odometer of a Ferrari owned by Frye's father. Instead, it goes crashing off the hillside garage and into the ravine.
The 5,300 square-foot home has four bedrooms and four baths. It sits on .75 acres of land.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 32 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 19 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station 8 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos