'Ferris Bueller' home offered at $2.3M
May 26, 2009 (WLS) -- The home of Ferris Bueller's best friend is on the market.
The Highland Park home that was used in the 1986 movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is up for sale. The asking price- $2.3 million.
The steel and glass home- located at 370 Beech Street in Highland Park- was that of Bueller's best friend, Cameron Frye, in the John Hughes film. In the movie, Bueller (played by Matthew Broderick), Bueller's girlfriend and Frye skip school to enjoy Chicago.
One of the most memorable scenes takes place at the home when the two high school seniors try to reverse the odometer of a Ferrari owned by Frye's father. Instead, it goes crashing off the hillside garage and into the ravine.
The 5,300 square-foot home has four bedrooms and four baths. It sits on .75 acres of land.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 26 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 25 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts 31 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos