Buddy Guy to rock the Taste
June 10, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Blues Legend Buddy Guy will headline during the nation's largest food festival.
Taste of Chicago kicks off on June 26 in Grant Park. It runs through July 5.
Buddy Guy will perform on Saturday, July 4. He is joined in the Taste lineup by several other bands, including The Wallflowers, Barenaked Ladies, Charlie Wilson and Counting Crows. List of Headliners
On Friday, July 3, the night sky will be filed with fireworks and music by the 85th Army Band.
The Taste of Chicago is free of charge. tasteofchicago.us
- Petrillo Music Shell Headliners
- Illinois Lottery Taste Stage Lineup
- 3rd of July Fireworks Schedule
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap