Street closures in effect for the Taste
June 22, 2009 (WLS) -- Several streets in Grant Park are now closed for this year's Taste of Chicago.
Crews were out Sunday morning, setting up barricades and putting up tents that will house the dozens of food vendors for the annual food fest.
Columbus is now closed from Balbo to Monroe; Jackson is closed from Michigan to Lake Shore Drive; and Congress is shut down from Michigan to Columbus.
The Taste of Chicago begins Friday and runs through July 5.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 2 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 10 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears 33 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death 54 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as alderman
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
10 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
2 min ago