Street closures in effect for the Taste
June 22, 2009 (WLS) -- Several streets in Grant Park are now closed for this year's Taste of Chicago.
Crews were out Sunday morning, setting up barricades and putting up tents that will house the dozens of food vendors for the annual food fest.
Columbus is now closed from Balbo to Monroe; Jackson is closed from Michigan to Lake Shore Drive; and Congress is shut down from Michigan to Columbus.
The Taste of Chicago begins Friday and runs through July 5.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 3 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting 58 min ago
- Report: CPS headquarters could move 42 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 8 min ago
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor 23 min ago
- 7 in :77