Lego skyscrapers on display at MSI
July 2, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some famous skyscrapers made out of a popular children's toy are on display in Chicago.
Certified Lego professional Adam Reed Tucker has created more than 15 architectural Lego creations of famous buildings. They're on display at the Museum of Science and Industry.
Tucker is a former architect and discovered his love of Legos after a visit to the museum when he was just 6-years-old.
museum of science and industry, local
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds