Lego skyscrapers on display at MSI
July 2, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some famous skyscrapers made out of a popular children's toy are on display in Chicago.
Certified Lego professional Adam Reed Tucker has created more than 15 architectural Lego creations of famous buildings. They're on display at the Museum of Science and Industry.
Tucker is a former architect and discovered his love of Legos after a visit to the museum when he was just 6-years-old.
museum of science and industry, local
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates