Hynes makes move toward governor run
July 10, 2009 (CHICAGO) -- State Comptroller Dan Hynes is a step closer to running for governor.
Hynes posted on his website that over the next couple weeks, he will take a serious look at running for the state's highest office.
That would pit him against current Governor Pat Quinn, who's expected to run for a full term in 2010.
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 5 min ago
- 5 injured in Roseland bus stop accident
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist struck, killed in Roselle identified 1 min ago
- Blue Angels to return for Air and Water Show
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos