Hynes makes move toward governor run
July 10, 2009 (CHICAGO) -- State Comptroller Dan Hynes is a step closer to running for governor.
Hynes posted on his website that over the next couple weeks, he will take a serious look at running for the state's highest office.
That would pit him against current Governor Pat Quinn, who's expected to run for a full term in 2010.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 23 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached 48 min ago
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Chicago remembers radio legend Larry Lujack
5 min ago
- Holiday Shopping Tips from the BBB
21 min ago