1 dead, 1 hurt in NW Side shooting
July 24, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Police are searching for the person who shot and killed one man and injured another in the city's Albany Park neighborhood.
The shooting happened just after midnight on North Central Park in the Albany Park neighborhood.
Twenty-one-year-old Gaurav Patel was riding his bike when he was shot. A 23-year-old was hit in the leg.
Patel died at the hospital.
Police do not have a motive for the shooting, but they found weapons in a car nearby.
No one is in custody.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos