Woman gets 50 years in partner's murder
July 28, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 28-year-old woman receieved a 50-year sentence for murdering her partner and hiding her body in a car.
Prosecutors say Nicole Abusharif suffocated Rebecca Klein, and then stuffed her body inside the trunk of a 1966 Mustang in May 2007.
Authorities found the body inside the garage of the west suburban Villa Park home that the two women shared.
At trial, Abusharif maintained she was innocent, but prosecutors claim she killed Klein after falling in love with another woman.
- Patients may have gotten contaminated injections at Illinois clinic 7 min ago
- 2nd video released allegedly shows guard push student 36 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 18 min ago
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- Patients may have gotten contaminated...
7 min ago
- 2nd video released allegedly shows guard...
36 min ago