Woman gets 50 years in partner's murder
July 28, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 28-year-old woman receieved a 50-year sentence for murdering her partner and hiding her body in a car.
Prosecutors say Nicole Abusharif suffocated Rebecca Klein, and then stuffed her body inside the trunk of a 1966 Mustang in May 2007.
Authorities found the body inside the garage of the west suburban Villa Park home that the two women shared.
At trial, Abusharif maintained she was innocent, but prosecutors claim she killed Klein after falling in love with another woman.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 32 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 51 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 14 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
32 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos