MSI offers family passes on first day of school
September 7, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Museum of Science And Industry is offering students in Chicago an incentive to go to school Tuesday.
The museum is giving away free passes for every Chicago Public Schools student in grades K through 12 who attends the first day of class.
Each pass is good for up to three adult general admission tickets. They can be used until the end of the school year on June 18.
This is the third year for the program.
Last year, the museum distributed about 380,000 family passes to CPS students. More than 7,800 were redeemed.
museum of science and industry, local
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence 39 min ago
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County 45 min ago
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school 35 min ago
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos