MSI offers family passes on first day of school
September 7, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Museum of Science And Industry is offering students in Chicago an incentive to go to school Tuesday.
The museum is giving away free passes for every Chicago Public Schools student in grades K through 12 who attends the first day of class.
Each pass is good for up to three adult general admission tickets. They can be used until the end of the school year on June 18.
This is the third year for the program.
Last year, the museum distributed about 380,000 family passes to CPS students. More than 7,800 were redeemed.
museum of science and industry, local
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos