'Ferris Bueller' home could be torn down
September 16, 2009 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- The suburban home made famous in the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is making news again.
The Highland Park house is now at the top of the Illinois endangered buildings list. It is for sale, but the potential buyers want to tear the home down.
Three homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and a home in suburban Wheaton are also on the endangered list.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake