2nd man charged in barbershop killing
September 17, 2009 (OLYMPIA FIELDS, Ill.) (WLS) -- A second man is now in custody charged in the stabbing death of an Olympia Fields barber.
Twenty-two-year-old William Bryant was arrested in an unrelated drug case earlier this week and subsequently charged with first degree murder. Bryant, along with another man, is charged with attacking 29-year-old Charles Price back in 2008.
Twenty-six-year-old Terrell Horton was arrested right after Price was stabbed. He is also charged with first degree murder.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC 7 To Go, April 16, 2014
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos