2nd man charged in barbershop killing
September 17, 2009 (OLYMPIA FIELDS, Ill.) (WLS) -- A second man is now in custody charged in the stabbing death of an Olympia Fields barber.
Twenty-two-year-old William Bryant was arrested in an unrelated drug case earlier this week and subsequently charged with first degree murder. Bryant, along with another man, is charged with attacking 29-year-old Charles Price back in 2008.
Twenty-six-year-old Terrell Horton was arrested right after Price was stabbed. He is also charged with first degree murder.
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home 1 min ago
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cyber Safety Tips During the Holidays
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Meningitis at other universities puts NU on alert
- Chicago Dearborn bike lane rated best in America
- Official shaves 40-year-old mustache for cancer awareness
- William Cellini to be released from prison
- SW Side teen recants story about alley sex assault
- Naperville fights to restrict MMA events
- Chicago boasts nation's best doughnut in web ranking
- abcnews: Truck carrying radioactive material stolen
- 7 in :77
- Officials try to ID body near missing...
1 min ago