Four arrested in child porn sting
September 21, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI arrested four members of the self-described 'Boy Lovers' group.
The informal group was interested and involved in the exploitation of minor children, especially underage boys, according to FBI officials.
Four Chicagoland area men have been arrested for suspected distribution or possession of child pornography. Jose Carlos Garcia, 22, of 1419 Muirfield in Schererville, Ind.; and Neal Maschke, 40, of 0 North 248 Easton Avenue in West Chicago; were arrested by federal agents in Skokie, Ill. on Saturday evening without incident.
Corey Stinefast, 27, of 1107 83rd Street in Kenosha, Wis., was arrested in Kenosha Saturday evening without incident. A fourth man, Mark McGill, 24, of 1825 Arbor Lane in Crest Hill, Illinois was taken into custody earlier today.
All four men face felonies related to child pornography charges.
The FBI began investigation the four men, who formed an informal group called "Boy Lovers," in June 2009.
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Evanston school takes action after reports of 'sexting'
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Monk accused in Antioch child luring out on bond
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos