Four arrested in child porn sting
September 21, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI arrested four members of the self-described 'Boy Lovers' group.
The informal group was interested and involved in the exploitation of minor children, especially underage boys, according to FBI officials.
Four Chicagoland area men have been arrested for suspected distribution or possession of child pornography. Jose Carlos Garcia, 22, of 1419 Muirfield in Schererville, Ind.; and Neal Maschke, 40, of 0 North 248 Easton Avenue in West Chicago; were arrested by federal agents in Skokie, Ill. on Saturday evening without incident.
Corey Stinefast, 27, of 1107 83rd Street in Kenosha, Wis., was arrested in Kenosha Saturday evening without incident. A fourth man, Mark McGill, 24, of 1825 Arbor Lane in Crest Hill, Illinois was taken into custody earlier today.
All four men face felonies related to child pornography charges.
The FBI began investigation the four men, who formed an informal group called "Boy Lovers," in June 2009.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 58 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 31 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released 48 min ago
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up 1 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail 25 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All