Viewers suggest baby names to Judy
October 1, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- According to the U.S. government, the country's most popular boys' names are Jacob, Michael and Ethan; and for girls - Emma, Isabella and Emily.
The reason we're playing the name game is that anchor Judy Hsu needs help! Thursday was her last day before maternity leave. She's having a little trouble coming up with names for Baby Number Four!
We asked for your help on our Facebook page. Here are some of your suggestions.
Facebook user Randy suggests, if it's a boy, Randy; or a girl, Randi.
Karen says Chrishelle for a girl, Zachary for a boy.
Lisandra suggests Destiny Rose for a girl, Michael Anthony or Anthony Michael for a boy.
Cheri's choices were Shenandoah if it is a girl, Clark if it is a boy.
Finally, Jaime says, "Judy's such a celebrity, how about something like Fern or Apple?"
"Good Morning America's" Robin Roberts told the ABC7 crew that she was the youngest of four and was named by her older siblings.
Leave your baby name suggestions in the Comments area below. Judy was also still finalizing a music playlist for labor and recovery, so leave suggestions on songs that might be uplifting, calming or baby related.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 8 min ago
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 10 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD