Viewers suggest baby names to Judy
October 1, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- According to the U.S. government, the country's most popular boys' names are Jacob, Michael and Ethan; and for girls - Emma, Isabella and Emily.
The reason we're playing the name game is that anchor Judy Hsu needs help! Thursday was her last day before maternity leave. She's having a little trouble coming up with names for Baby Number Four!
We asked for your help on our Facebook page. Here are some of your suggestions.
Facebook user Randy suggests, if it's a boy, Randy; or a girl, Randi.
Karen says Chrishelle for a girl, Zachary for a boy.
Lisandra suggests Destiny Rose for a girl, Michael Anthony or Anthony Michael for a boy.
Cheri's choices were Shenandoah if it is a girl, Clark if it is a boy.
Finally, Jaime says, "Judy's such a celebrity, how about something like Fern or Apple?"
"Good Morning America's" Robin Roberts told the ABC7 crew that she was the youngest of four and was named by her older siblings.
Leave your baby name suggestions in the Comments area below. Judy was also still finalizing a music playlist for labor and recovery, so leave suggestions on songs that might be uplifting, calming or baby related.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 40 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer 30 min ago
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party 18 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
40 min ago