Viewers suggest baby names to Judy
October 1, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- According to the U.S. government, the country's most popular boys' names are Jacob, Michael and Ethan; and for girls - Emma, Isabella and Emily.
The reason we're playing the name game is that anchor Judy Hsu needs help! Thursday was her last day before maternity leave. She's having a little trouble coming up with names for Baby Number Four!
We asked for your help on our Facebook page. Here are some of your suggestions.
Facebook user Randy suggests, if it's a boy, Randy; or a girl, Randi.
Karen says Chrishelle for a girl, Zachary for a boy.
Lisandra suggests Destiny Rose for a girl, Michael Anthony or Anthony Michael for a boy.
Cheri's choices were Shenandoah if it is a girl, Clark if it is a boy.
Finally, Jaime says, "Judy's such a celebrity, how about something like Fern or Apple?"
"Good Morning America's" Robin Roberts told the ABC7 crew that she was the youngest of four and was named by her older siblings.
Leave your baby name suggestions in the Comments area below. Judy was also still finalizing a music playlist for labor and recovery, so leave suggestions on songs that might be uplifting, calming or baby related.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Let's Dish: German Apple Pancakes
48 min ago