Trump Tower: 6th tallest building
November 17, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Trump Tower in Chicago is now the sixth tallest building in the world.
It moved up from seventh place without making a single change to the building.
It gained a spot because the council on tall buildings, which decides such things changed the rules.
The official height was measured from the front entrance. But under the new rules, it is measured for the lowest pedestrian entrance to the top. Using those guidelines, the trump tower gained 27 feet.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos