Man critical after SUV runs him over
November 30, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 22-year-old man is in critical condition after he was run over twice.
It happened early Monday morning in the 1000-block of West 18th Street In the Pilsen neighborhood.
Police say two men began fighting. Then one man got into an SUV and ran over the other man. The driver then reportedly did a U-turn and ran him over again.
Officers tracked down the 29-year-old suspect. He was taken into custody. He is being charged with aggravated battery with a vehicle.
traffic crash, local
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit 55 min ago
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers 48 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 7 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
7 min ago
- Can fortified homes be built to withstand...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos