Man critical after SUV runs him over
November 30, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 22-year-old man is in critical condition after he was run over twice.
It happened early Monday morning in the 1000-block of West 18th Street In the Pilsen neighborhood.
Police say two men began fighting. Then one man got into an SUV and ran over the other man. The driver then reportedly did a U-turn and ran him over again.
Officers tracked down the 29-year-old suspect. He was taken into custody. He is being charged with aggravated battery with a vehicle.
traffic crash, local
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups 44 min ago
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos