Stebic husband won't face charges for alleged threats
December 1, 2009 (WLS) -- Craig Stebic will not face any further legal action for allegedly making threatening statements to a neighbor.
Stebic was arrested, but the Will County state's attorney's office has now declined to file charges based on the evidence.
Craig Stebic is considered a suspect in the disappearance of his wife Lisa. The couple was in the process of divorcing when Lisa vanished back in 2007.
No charges have been filed in that case and Craig maintains he has nothing to do with his wife Lisa's disappearance.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos