Stebic husband won't face charges for alleged threats
December 1, 2009 (WLS) -- Craig Stebic will not face any further legal action for allegedly making threatening statements to a neighbor.
Stebic was arrested, but the Will County state's attorney's office has now declined to file charges based on the evidence.
Craig Stebic is considered a suspect in the disappearance of his wife Lisa. The couple was in the process of divorcing when Lisa vanished back in 2007.
No charges have been filed in that case and Craig maintains he has nothing to do with his wife Lisa's disappearance.
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs 5 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured 1 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 1 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked 59 min ago
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti 'feeling hopeful' for appeal
- Alleged robber shot, killed by store owner ID'd
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 41 min ago
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
13 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city,...
5 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
1 min ago