Search warrants in Andrews stalking case
December 3, 2009 (WLS) -- The FBI wants to know if the Westmont man accused of stalking ESPN reporter Erin Andrews posted a naked video of another woman.
The FBI served search warrants at the offices of both Yahoo and Google. Agents served the warrants Wednesday at the California headquarters of both tech giants.
One of the items they want from Yahoo is a video of another naked woman posted in June to flickr.com. Investigators believe the flickr.com account belongs to 48-year-old Michael Barrett of Westmont.
Barrett pleaded not guilty last month to stalking Andrews.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 13 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
54 min ago