Search warrants in Andrews stalking case
December 3, 2009 (WLS) -- The FBI wants to know if the Westmont man accused of stalking ESPN reporter Erin Andrews posted a naked video of another woman.
The FBI served search warrants at the offices of both Yahoo and Google. Agents served the warrants Wednesday at the California headquarters of both tech giants.
One of the items they want from Yahoo is a video of another naked woman posted in June to flickr.com. Investigators believe the flickr.com account belongs to 48-year-old Michael Barrett of Westmont.
Barrett pleaded not guilty last month to stalking Andrews.
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area