Toys for Tots parade steps off in Chicago
December 6, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Motorcycle riders were up early Sunday morning on the South Side for a good cause.
It's the Chicagoland Toys for Tots Parade, another sign that this is the "season of giving."
The Marine Corps Reserve's 32nd Annual Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade started at 83rd and Western and went along Western to Lane Tech High at 2501 W. Addison. Lineup started at 6 a.m. at Dan Ryan Woods.
The riders help deliver brand new toys to under-privileged children who are part of the Marine Corps Reserve's Toys for Tots program.
holiday, local, michelle gallardo
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 45 min ago
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River 4 min ago
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible