Toys for Tots parade steps off in Chicago
December 6, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Motorcycle riders were up early Sunday morning on the South Side for a good cause.
It's the Chicagoland Toys for Tots Parade, another sign that this is the "season of giving."
The Marine Corps Reserve's 32nd Annual Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade started at 83rd and Western and went along Western to Lane Tech High at 2501 W. Addison. Lineup started at 6 a.m. at Dan Ryan Woods.
The riders help deliver brand new toys to under-privileged children who are part of the Marine Corps Reserve's Toys for Tots program.
holiday, local, michelle gallardo
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot