Alert issued for girl missing from South Side
December 20, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police have issued an alert for a 15-year-old girl missing from the city's South Side.
Brianna Lacey, also known as Brianna Wright, was last seen Friday, December 18 leaving for school from home in the vicinity of 80th Street and Eberhart and heading to Longwood Academy located at 95th Street and Throop, according to Chicago police.
Authorities say the teen girl was last seen wearing gray pants, a navy blue polo shirt, navy blue sweater, brown coat, and black gym shoes. She is described as a African-American, 5 ft. 4 inches tall, weighing 110 lbs., with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. She also has pierced ears.
According to police, the missing girl frequents the area near her home, as well as the area near 105th Street and Yates.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact Chicago Police Area Two Detective Division Special Victims Unit at (312) 747-8274.
- Deep freeze hits Chicago area, snow Sunday
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 58 min ago
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- United Airlines takes Starlight kids on trip to North Pole
- Lakeview runners strip down for 'Santa Speedo Run'
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
58 min ago