Church celebrates with Grammy-nominated saxophonist
December 20, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A world-class jazz saxophonist helped fill a South Side church with the sounds of the season Sunday.
Grammy-nominated Gerald Albright performed with the Christ Universal Temple orchestra for the Temple's annual candlelight service and concert.
In addition to great jazz music, the performance included plenty of audience participation as well.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 22 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 16 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 18 min ago
- Ukraine: Warning shots fired, foreign military barred 19 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Cooking With Fish
40 min ago