Church celebrates with Grammy-nominated saxophonist
December 20, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A world-class jazz saxophonist helped fill a South Side church with the sounds of the season Sunday.
Grammy-nominated Gerald Albright performed with the Christ Universal Temple orchestra for the Temple's annual candlelight service and concert.
In addition to great jazz music, the performance included plenty of audience participation as well.
- Falling ice triggered by latest winter storm
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Pre-high blood pressure can increase stroke risk, study finds
- Snow carving left by artist at State, Van Buren
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Chicago students take part in poetry festival
- Video: Ice chunks undulate on Lake Michigan
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping