Church celebrates with Grammy-nominated saxophonist
December 20, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A world-class jazz saxophonist helped fill a South Side church with the sounds of the season Sunday.
Grammy-nominated Gerald Albright performed with the Christ Universal Temple orchestra for the Temple's annual candlelight service and concert.
In addition to great jazz music, the performance included plenty of audience participation as well.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney