Ill. official warns public to guard against H1N1
Decemer 23, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The state's top health care official is reminding everyone to guard against the spread of the H1N1 flu during the holiday season.
Dr. Damon Arnold was vaccinated against the swine flu on Wednesday.
The H1N1 vaccine is more readily available.
Arnold recommends that all Illinois residents get vaccinated.
Swine flu is easing its grip on the state but health officials are concerned because it can spread more easily as people travel and get together for the holidays.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos