Toy giveaway honors Jennifer Hudson's nephew
December 24, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The nephew of Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson was remembered at a toy giveaway today.
Kids got to pick their own presents during the giveaway at Pleasant Gift Missionary Baptist Church on South Greenwood.
This is the second year for the event done in memory of 7-year-old Julian King.
Santa also dropped by, along with Julian King's mother. During the event, the children were reminded of the importance of doing their best in school.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet 55 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 52 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
53 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing...
55 min ago