Two teens shot on CTA bus on South Side
December 27, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two 14-year-old boys are recovering after being shot while they were passengers on a CTA bus.
The shooting happened around 10 Saturday night at 79th and Ashland.
Police say both boys were on a bus when some people entered through the rear door and opened fire. The suspects then took off running.
One teenager was shot in the arm and leg, and the other was wounded on his backside.
cta, shooting, local
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- Hawks fans anxiously awaited OT goal, tied series
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in Game 4 OT, tie series 2-2
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit