Park Ridge house shimmers with holiday lights
December 29, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shimmering, 48-foot spruce tree directs people on a hunt for holiday lights to a home in northwest suburban Park Ridge.
Carl Turano is a retired electrical engineer, so he knows lights, and this year, most of them are LED.
A nativity scene showcased in Turano's window is also a highlight for those stopping by to admire the show.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds