Teen organizes 25,000-light holiday show
December 30, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A west suburban Batavia home is plugged into the holiday spirit, and there are more than 25,000 lights to prove it.
Nicholas Miele, 18, celebrates Christmas with a light show synchronized to holiday tunes.
It took him about a month to put up the lights and program the music.
His display gets more high-tech each year.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off 47 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway 19 min ago
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake