Teen organizes 25,000-light holiday show
December 30, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A west suburban Batavia home is plugged into the holiday spirit, and there are more than 25,000 lights to prove it.
Nicholas Miele, 18, celebrates Christmas with a light show synchronized to holiday tunes.
It took him about a month to put up the lights and program the music.
His display gets more high-tech each year.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits