Teen organizes 25,000-light holiday show
December 30, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A west suburban Batavia home is plugged into the holiday spirit, and there are more than 25,000 lights to prove it.
Nicholas Miele, 18, celebrates Christmas with a light show synchronized to holiday tunes.
It took him about a month to put up the lights and program the music.
His display gets more high-tech each year.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building 14 min ago
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment 2 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park 7 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 5 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 34 min ago
- Mayor to create grocery store task force 4 min ago
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos