Man found shot to death in Zion
December 31, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man is found shot to death in far north suburban Zion.
Police have ruled his death a homicide.
The victim has been identified as 29-year-old Anthony Sanford. He was found unresponsive in an alley around 2:30 Thursday morning and later pronounced dead at a hospital in Waukegan.
The Lake County coroner says Sanford had been shot multiple times.
Police are investigating.
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side 32 min ago
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday 33 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected...
33 min ago
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
32 min ago