Woman killed during home invasion
January 3, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman who may be the victim of a deadly home invasion is likely Chicago's first murder victim of 2010.
Police were called to the 11,000 block of South Lowe Saturday night in the West Pullman neighborhood.
They found 61-year old Joyce Fulguim dead inside the home. The medical examiner says she died from blunt trauma to the head.
Police say Fulguim's television and car are missing. Detectives were questioning two people in the case.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 13 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 11 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum 48 min ago
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime 32 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Larkin High School poms squad honored 49 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day 50 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
42 min ago