Woman killed during home invasion
January 3, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman who may be the victim of a deadly home invasion is likely Chicago's first murder victim of 2010.
Police were called to the 11,000 block of South Lowe Saturday night in the West Pullman neighborhood.
They found 61-year old Joyce Fulguim dead inside the home. The medical examiner says she died from blunt trauma to the head.
Police say Fulguim's television and car are missing. Detectives were questioning two people in the case.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 19 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 10 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos