Time: Blago second-best Elvis impersonator
January 8, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich can claim another accomplishment. Time magazine has named him the second-best Elvis impersonator of all time.
"They had Johnny Cash at number one and me at number two. So I'm all shook up by what time magazine said about me as an Elvis impersonator. It's one of the nicest things ever really been written about me," said Blagojevich.
The ex-governor's Elvis impersonation at a Chicago block party last summer got a lot of Internet attention.
Johnny cash is on the list because of an impersonation he did of elvis on tv once more than 50 years ago.
rod blagojevich, local
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 9 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 59 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 27 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: 'Ashamed' Ferry Captain Among 1st to... 2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos