Details of Oswego murder suspect's defense revealed
January 11, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There are new details about the planned defense of the Oswego man charged murdering his wife and three children.
Christopher Vaughn, 35, is expected to go on trial in the fall. He's accused of shooting his family to death in their car in 2007.
ABC7's news partner the Daily Herald reports that Vaughn says his wife Kimberly opened fire before turning the gun on herself. He claims she was severely depressed and suicidal as a side effect of prescription medicine used to treat migraines.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage 49 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos