Details of Oswego murder suspect's defense revealed
January 11, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There are new details about the planned defense of the Oswego man charged murdering his wife and three children.
Christopher Vaughn, 35, is expected to go on trial in the fall. He's accused of shooting his family to death in their car in 2007.
ABC7's news partner the Daily Herald reports that Vaughn says his wife Kimberly opened fire before turning the gun on herself. He claims she was severely depressed and suicidal as a side effect of prescription medicine used to treat migraines.
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1 17 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot 26 min ago
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Orb trainer McGaughey fights nerves at Preakness 10 min ago
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos