Details of Oswego murder suspect's defense revealed
January 11, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There are new details about the planned defense of the Oswego man charged murdering his wife and three children.
Christopher Vaughn, 35, is expected to go on trial in the fall. He's accused of shooting his family to death in their car in 2007.
ABC7's news partner the Daily Herald reports that Vaughn says his wife Kimberly opened fire before turning the gun on herself. He claims she was severely depressed and suicidal as a side effect of prescription medicine used to treat migraines.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant