Police find $100K of stolen merchandise
January 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three men are in custody after Chicago police discovered a large fencing ring on the West Side.
A tip led investigators to an apartment on west congress where they say they found over $100,000 worth of stolen merchandise.
The goods included electronic gadgets, construction equipment, tools, golf clubs, bicycles and even a furnace.
Officer spent eight hours conducting an inventory of all the recovered merchandise.
Tuesday Police will announce where and when the stolen property can be viewed.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 15 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party 39 min ago
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos