Police find $100K of stolen merchandise
January 18, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three men are in custody after Chicago police discovered a large fencing ring on the West Side.
A tip led investigators to an apartment on west congress where they say they found over $100,000 worth of stolen merchandise.
The goods included electronic gadgets, construction equipment, tools, golf clubs, bicycles and even a furnace.
Officer spent eight hours conducting an inventory of all the recovered merchandise.
Tuesday Police will announce where and when the stolen property can be viewed.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell 37 min ago
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare' 48 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 11 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen 47 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession 45 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake